Beijing Guangzhou Train Ticket ReservationThis is your ultimate source for train schedules and fares between Beijing and Guangzhou. Don't waste your time on any other webpages for such information.
Guangzhou is the capital city of South China Guangdong province. Distance between Beijing and Guangzhou is about 2, 294 kilometers in railway length.
To let you browse the webpage more easily, we have divided this page into several sections, please click on the link below for your interested part.
Want to purchase train tickets from us? Please send your enquiry to elinorzhu at gmail dot com.
- Passenger's Guide for Beijing West Railway Station (New)
|Distance & Duration
|2nd Class Seat Fares(CNY Yuan)
|1st Class Seat Fares(CNY Yuan)
|Business Class Seat Fares(CNY Yuan)
Please note: following trains don't operate on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
|Upper Soft Sleeper Fares(CNY Yuan)
|Lower Soft Sleeper Fares(CNY Yuan)
Beijing to Guangzhou Deluxe Sleeper Train Schedules & Fares
|Hard Sleeper Fares(CNY Yuan)
|Soft Sleeper Fares(CNY Yuan)
|Deluxe Double Cabin Fares(CNY Yuan)
Beijing to Guangzhou Sleeper Train Schedules & Fares
|Seat Fares(CNY Yuan)
First time to travel China by the train? You may need to check interior pictures of China train to compare the difference between hard sleeper and soft sleeper.
|1st Class Seat Fare(CNY Yuan)
|Upper Soft Sleeper Fare(CNY Yuan)
|Lower Soft Sleeper Fare(CNY Yuan)
Guangzhou to Beijing Deluxe Sleeper Train Schedules & Fares
Guangzhou to Beijing Sleeper Train Schedules & Fares
Still can't find information you need? Please try China Train Guide, a website that enables users to search China's train information by route, station or train number.
- Train timetable is specified in GMT+8 Beijing China Time Zone and price is quoted in Renminbi Yuan. You can trust: train schedule timetable and ticket fare listed here are almost 100% correct and up-to date. We will update the page whenever there is any change.
- T97 and T98 run on alternative date and all the other trains listed here run on daily basis.
- Advance ticket reservation period for Beijing-Guangzhou train is 20 days (maximum). China has world's busiest rail system, you are suggested to reserve the ticket in advance to make sure your travel plan will not be delayed. Advance ticket booking period may be shortened to 3-5 days during "golden week" holidays such as China National Day (October 1-7), Chinese Spring Festival and etc.
- In China, railway sleepers are classified into two types: soft sleeper and hard sleeper. Hard sleeper has three sub-categories: upper hard sleeper, middle hard sleeper and bottom hard sleeper; Soft sleeper has two sub-categories: upper soft sleeper and lower soft sleeper.
- Beijing Railway stations and ticket agencies sell tickets of different places. For example, you can buy Shenzhen-Guangzhou train ticket while you are still staying in Beijing City.
- 1 US dollar amounts to approximately CNY 6.2 Yuan.
|Beijing South Railway Station
|Railway Station Waiting Hall
|Beijing West Railway Station
2010-10-30 Beijing to Guangzhou Train (2 of 5)
The fast train from Beijing to Guangzhou!
2010-10-30 Beijing to Guangzhou Train (3 of 5)
Share this Post